Intercampus Exchange Program
The Intercampus Exchange Program allows a graduate student to study and perform research on any campus within the UC system. Student obtains form from graduate coordinator or OGS.
- Applications must be completed and filed with OGS no later than four weeks prior to the beginning of the quarter in which the exchange is to occur.
- A UCSD student must have completed at least one quarter of study prior to beginning an exchange.
- Informal arrangements should be made between student and department faculty on the two campuses. Upon agreement of all concerned, student obtains and completes the necessary application.
- The student's advisor must approve the application. Forward the application to OGS for approval by the Graduate Dean.
- OGS then forwards it to the host campus graduate division for approval by the appropriate department and graduate dean. NO REGISTRATION PROCEDURES ON EITHER CAMPUS CAN BE COMPLETED until the fully approved application is in the hands of each campus' Registrar.
- Fees are paid at home campus. Once notified from the host campus, the student enrolls in applicable courses.
- Graduate students must adhere to all registration and fee deadlines as published in the UCSD Schedule of Classes.
NOTE: UCSD students studying at UCB spring semester must remain registered at UCSD for both the winter and spring quarters.